Wednesday, August 09, 2006

SUBWAY F Train York Street station - m4w - 31

SUBWAY F Train York Street station - m4w - 31
Reply to: pers-191428560@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-08-08, 3:00AM EDT


I saw you in dumbo brooklyn
Yesterday
Monday Aug 7th
we walked down into the york street station
together
You were wearing a pretty pink skirt
white blouse and heels
You had really curly hair and you kept playing
with it
You looked exhausted but beautiful
your eyes were hazel or green
I could not stop staring at your striking features
I was gonna strike up a conversation with you
and then the train came
we both got on
and i sat across from you
Im not sure if you were giving me a look
like why are you staring at me
or
talk to me already
If you find this
I will be amazed
I was wearing a purple t shirt
and green pants that fit me too bagy
goto my myspace page and message me there
perhaps i will see you again
in that station
www.myspace.com/sqwally
Re: SUBWAY F Train York Street station - m4w - 31

That's my girl, asshole.
Re: Re: SUBWAY F Train York Street station - m4w - 31
From: pers-191428560@craigslist.org


ok this is so random
there is no way im talking about your girl
that is just impossable
plus no one ever responds to these missed connections

if its really your girl
i appologize
and would totally respect that

2 comments:

Clare said...

this has to be my favourite cause he dropped his myspace page. haha

fringes said...

I like this one, too. So cool and hipster to the girl, but feeling corrected and respectful to his respondent. Great blog.