Thursday, March 05, 2009

U were reading "Food for Millionaires"/Paralegal from PA... - m4w (Astoria N/W Train)

U were reading "Food for Millionaires"/Paralegal from PA... - m4w (Astoria N/W Train)
Reply to: pers-78t2a-1059840499@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-03-04, 10:30AM EST


Don't know if you will get this. You were blonde, wearing a white scarf, white hat, had a graduation ring on (prob from college). You were reading "Food for Millionaires" and we talked for a bit. I asked you how you liked the book. You told me your parents wanted you read the book because it pertained to your personal life. That you were working as a paralegal and were from Pennsylvania.

I regret not getting off at 59th and Lex to give you my number.

You seemed sweet and I couldn't take my eyes off of you the minute I saw you on the train. Well, I should have asked you your name and given you my number to grab coffee sometime.

Hopefully you will see this and I wont regret not getting off the stop with you to give you my info.
Re: U were reading "Food for Millionaires"/Paralegal from PA... - m4w (Astoria N/W Train)

That's my girlfriend, asshole.
Re: Re: Your girlfriend?? U were reading "Food for Millionaires"/Paralegal from PA... - m4w
From: pers-78t2a-1059840499@craigslist.org


Oh really? Do you have to be so enthusiastic about your insecurity? and why are you on Missed connections if u have a girlfriend asshole?

No comments: