Sunday, July 02, 2006

e train from 21st/court square to 23rd street downtown - m4w - 45

e train from 21st/court square to 23rd street downtown - m4w - 45
Reply to: pers-177276089@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-06-30, 8:27PM EDT

We both got on in LI city. You were the most incredible and beautiful woman ive ever seen. You: Brown and turquoise floral print skirt., shoulder length brunette, brown beaded necklace fell past your skirt(almost). high heel sandles. Beige weave large tote bag. dark eyes. We were on the E-train to Manhatten at about 11:30 this morning. We kept making eye contact. I was standing, you sat after Lexington. You are the most incredible and beautiful woman ive ever seen. I wanted to talk to you but my shyness overcame me and i want to make it up to you. We kept stealing glances. Looked away when each other was looking. I want to meet with you. I want to tell you all about me and want to hear all about you. You got off at 23rd street and went down the stairs to the uptown side. I looked for you on the street but i must have missed you or you headed uptown. E-mail me if you read this. lets get together and see if our glances will prove to be more. I know its a long shot but stranger things have happened im told.
Re: e train from 21st/court square to 23rd street downtown - m4w - 45

That's my wife, you asshole!
Re: Re: e train from 21st/court square to 23rd street downtown - m4w - 45
From: pers-177276089@craigslist.org


no its not, she had no ring on and she was alone. If she is married, shes not too happy because one thing a married woman does is sport the ring like a trophy.
sorry

No comments: