Saturday, June 17, 2006

Cutie with cowgirl boots and a sun dress, walking on Friday.... - m4w - 24

Cutie with cowgirl boots and a sun dress, walking on Friday.... - m4w - 24
Reply to: pers-172567155@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-06-17, 1:24PM CDT


I was on the North bus, Eastbound to Clark, about 3 o'clock pm, almost late for work, I looked out the Window and saw you walking down North, by the Chase bank, and Bucktown Veterinary office, ect... I didn't have time to get off and tell you that....

You look great in boots, and you were walking, nay strutting, like there was no tomorrow!

Own that shit, girl!
Re: Cutie with cowgirl boots and a sun dress, walking on Friday.... - m4w - 24

That's my girlfriend, asshole.
Re: Re: Cutie with cowgirl boots and a sun dress, walking on Friday.... - m4w - 24
From: pers-172567155@craigslist.org


Like I give a shit, Fuck face!

I SHOULD have got off the bus and hit on her!

Go fuck yourself......

No comments: