Thursday, June 22, 2006

most incredible LEGS ever! - m4w - 32

most incredible LEGS ever! - m4w - 32
Reply to: pers-174155250@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-06-22, 2:20AM CDT


It was about 1:30 Wednesday (6.21) night on the Brown line as it reversed from Belmont to Kimball. You asked the conductor if he was going to Kimball and then you stepped on .. brown/black short, short, short skirt with the longest most sensual legs and heels I have ever seen. You were joined by a friend, but you stole the show. Firm body, incredible can't forget legs.

I would do anything to see you again ... and to worship those thighs.

I think you know who you are. Write me and let's get together!
Re: most incredible LEGS ever! - m4w - 32

That's my girlfriend, asshole.
Re: Re: most incredible LEGS ever! - m4w - 32
From: pers-174155250@craigslist.org


Great! Could you ask her if she's free tonight ... I really want to lick those legs. Just get back to me when you can. Thanks!

No comments: