Thursday, March 12, 2009

Incredibly Sexy Barista - m4w (Starbucks 19th n Park)

Incredibly Sexy Barista - m4w (Starbucks 19th n Park)
Reply to: pers-ufken-1069298651@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-03-10, 6:33PM EDT


I see you every now and then... and I would love to ask you out...
but there are always coworkers hanging around... listening... watching... you get it the picture...
I think u might be interested, but who knows.. maybe your just mad cool...
Anyways... stay cute and sexy... you make each day I see you, so much better.
Re: Incredibly Sexy Barista - m4w (Starbucks 19th n Park)

That's my girl, asshole.
Re: Re: Incredibly Sexy Barista - m4w (Starbucks 19th n Park)
From: pers-ufken-1069298651@craigslist.org


First... I highly doubt this is real.. cause if it were... you'd be loving your girl and not trolling around Craigslist...
Second... You talk real fuckin big over email... why don't you go to Starbucks talking that big... or are you afraid to get fucked up in front of "your girl"
Third... There are like 8 different girls that work there... and I wasn't talking about the fat ones, so how you assume it's your chick is beyond me...
fourth... Fuck Off...

P.S> If you are real... obviously your doing something wrong (like wasting time trolling Craigslist) and that's why "your girl" eye fucks me every time I go in there!

***UPDATE - POST SCRIPT!***
Re: No Response???

why.... why go around reading other peoples' missed connections and writing fake responses???? that's really pathetic...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i work at Starbucks 19th and park and alot of sexy guys come in my store. i would really like to find out who this is. im really amused by it. hit me up on facebook Heidi Baptiste.

Unknown said...

fourth... Fuck Off!
its a nice and pretty blog nice to find it the pics used are very attractive.click here to see more :>
bedroom fun