Monday, March 09, 2009

Writing in your red notebook/glasses/L train to 8th Ave. - m4w (Union Square)

Writing in your red notebook/glasses/L train to 8th Ave. - m4w (Union Square)
Reply to: pers-7n3nh-1067347586@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-03-09, 3:08PM EDT


Beautiful.Beautiful. Beautiful.

I saw at about 1:30 today. You were waiting for the L train to 8th Ave. at Union Square. Long-ish dark hair, slightly pulled back. Dark wool coat with a great collar, high and turned up so that when you looked to the side only your eyes were revealed. You have a beautiful complexion and you were adorned with thick yet narrow dark framed glasses. I saw you writing in a red note-book/journal. You were carrying an unsaturated rust colored purse.

Me: Yellow scarf, black leather jacket, faded blue jeans.

We traveled together until you took the Uptown A C E, and I took the Downtown.

Wish I had said something to you. It would have been worth it.
Re: Writing in your red notebook/glasses/L train to 8th Ave. - m4w (Union Square)

That's my girlfriend, asshole!
Re: Re: Writing in your red notebook/glasses/L train to 8th Ave. - m4w (Union Square)
From: pers-7n3nh-1067347586@craigslist.org


I find it interesting that you would be perusing the missed connections section of Craigslist. Especially the m4w section. I guess I don't believe you.

No comments: