Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Albino (?) Beauty at Bar Veloce - m4w (East Village)

Albino (?) Beauty at Bar Veloce - m4w (East Village)
Reply to: pers-1029073769@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-02-10, 1:27PM EST


Ok, so I’m not entirely convinced that you’re Albino (were we to date, actual Albinism would be my preference, simply for the novelty value and whatever minority points I would get for dating an Albino, [do you capitalize “Albino”?]), but in any case you have extremely light skin and hair and are singularly beautiful. It’s been at least, I wanna say three times that I’ve seen you sitting by yourself at Bar Veloce reading. I couldn’t tell what you were reading but each time it was unmistakably a weighty, substantial-looking book. In the best of all worlds, you would be reading fiction, something along the lines of Dostoyevsky, Musil or early Murakami. I’d even settle for Proust so you could give me the condensed version (I myself found it too tiresome to trudge through). Absolute deal-breakers include Thomas Mann, anything by Ishiguro set in Japan, and religious texts read non-ironically.

The upshot of all of this is obviously that I find you quite attractive (sort of a cross between Daphne on Scooby Doo and Bjork if she dyed her hair white, but your hotness transcends both). Unfortunately I’ve thus far managed to ogle you without attracting your attention, so I’m realizing now that you know nothing about me (apart from that I’ve got excellent taste in literature). So to bait the hook, so to speak, I will tell you the following facts about myself:

If I had diabetes (which I don't) it would be Type 1 (non-obese);

I have no salient physical deformities;

I gave up a not-especially-promising career as a semi-professional snowboarder because I wanted to be a vet, but then I dropped out of vet school and now I’m the personal assistant for a famous architect (I’m his glorified valet).

To be imperfectly frank, I am what every fine hanging painting should be.

So if you find any of this intriguing, I encourage you to holler at me, girl.
Re: Albino (?) Beauty at Bar Veloce - m4w (East Village)

That's my girl, asshole.
***SUPPLIMENTAL POSTING ON CRAIGSLIST***
Re: Albino (?) Beauty at Bar Veloce - m4w (East Village)
Reply to: pers-1029130608@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-02-10, 2:00PM EST


Some complete hand job just replied to my post (below) to let me know the Albino woman was his girl. My response is threefold:

A. this is just my personal opinion, but you don't seem interesting or articulate enough for her.

B. i suspect you of rank cowardice and closet faggotry

C. why are you browsing the m4w missed connections? (see B., above, for my hypothesis)

No comments: