Friday, February 13, 2009

Cute girl/writer-poet in Bonte's today. - m4w - 19 (Center City/ 17th & Walnut)

Cute girl/writer-poet in Bonte's today. - m4w - 19 (Center City/ 17th & Walnut)
Reply to: pers-1029569709@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-02-10, 6:31PM EST


Well, out of the 6 billion or so people on this planet, who knows if you will ever see this.. I think it's worth a try though.

You came in to Bonte's around 10-10:30'ish (not sure) and ordered something, sat down and started writing in a notepad. Thought you were rather cute/sexy.

I had on black glasses, and was sitting across from you with a laptop.

I left about 25 minutes after you came in.

Would love to have a coffee and chat.

Hope you get this! :)

P.S. I noticed how you smiled at the little girl, next to you, with her mother. That's what did it for me..
Re: Cute girl/writer-poet in Bonte's today. - m4w - 19 (Center City/ 17th & Walnut)

That's my girl, asshole.
Re: Re: Cute girl/writer-poet in Bonte's today. - m4w - 19 (Center City/ 17th & Walnut)
From: pers-1029569709@craigslist.org


Excuse me for being rude; partly because I am just so darn curious..

How do you know this is "your girl" ?

Second of all, the name associated with your e-mail address is a females name. So unless the cute girl I saw yesterday is a homosexual, you are a liar. (And not a very good one at that!)

If this is some kind of joke, I assure you... You're joking with the wrong guy.

Best,
(N)

No comments: