Wednesday, February 11, 2009

MILF in the see through top - m4w - 27 (Willow Grove)

MILF in the see through top - m4w - 27 (Willow Grove)
Reply to: pers-1029675432@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-02-10, 7:53PM EST


I was walking out as you were walking into Barnes and Noble. You left me speechless, I had to drive past you when you came out to get a second look. Into younger men?
Re: MILF in the see through top - m4w - 27 (Willow Grove)

That's my wife, asshole.
Re: Re: MILF in the see through top - m4w - 27 (Willow Grove)
From: pers-1029675432@craigslist.org


Your wife is hot. The correct response should be...thanks buddy, nice to know i've got a woman who can gain the attention of younger men. Instead you're a bitter dick, so she goes out in public in see through tops. Not that I believe it was your wife in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: