Tuesday, February 17, 2009

F train to N train (9th St - 4th Ave) - m4w - 25 (Brooklyn (9th St - 4th Ave))

F train to N train (9th St - 4th Ave) - m4w - 25 (Brooklyn (9th St - 4th Ave))
Reply to: pers-1034181311@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-02-14, 3:24AM EST


You had long jet black hair, an ipod, and a brown purse. You were wearing stonewashed jeans, a jacket, a pink blouse, and pink sneakers. Lovely Asian lady.

You got off the F train at 4th ave/9th St and went downstairs to catch the N train towards Coney Island. You got on at the rear of the train and stood in front of the door across from me, leaning against the handbars facing a Mexican dude listening to loud music on his ipod. You got off the train at 45th St. This took place at 2am Saturday 14th.

I was wearing an olive green jacket, a white shirt underneath, brown pants, navy blue sneakers, and a Mets cap. I wear glasses and had a backpack on me.

I wanted to be more brave and go over and say "hi" but I was afraid I was misreading your moves. Hope to hear from you.


J.
Re: F train to N train (9th St - 4th Ave) - m4w - 25 (Brooklyn (9th St - 4th Ave))

That's my girl, asshole.
Re: Re: F train to N train (9th St - 4th Ave) - m4w - 25 (Brooklyn (9th St - 4th Ave))
From: pers-1034181311@craigslist.org


Right.

No comments: