Monday, February 16, 2009

Cute girl with purple coat on the L after 6pm - m4w - 31 (bk then off in manhattan)

Cute girl with purple coat on the L after 6pm - m4w - 31 (bk then off in manhattan)
Reply to: pers-1031662637@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-02-12, 9:56AM EST


Hey!

Just as the L train was pulling into the station yesterday, I caught a glimpse of you a few cars ahead. Yeah, like some silly school-kid, I ran up to see you. I took a seat not too far from you so that I can admire you from a distance, but my view was quickly obscured by a wall comprised of the unwashed masses flooding into the train. As luck would have it, we both got off at 6th Avenue, and I got a really good look at your very cute girl-next-door looks. You had a pink top, matching dress and light brown boots with a purple coat. I had glasses and a green flight jacket. We traded smiles and unfortunately took our separate ways at 6th Avenue. You went towards the 2 and I went towards the F. I should have said something...

If this is you, send me a pic...we'll take it from there :)
Re: Cute girl with purple coat on the L after 6pm - m4w - 31 (bk then off in manhattan)

That's my girlfriend, asshole.
Re: Re: Cute girl with purple coat on the L after 6pm - m4w - 31 (bk then off in manhattan)
From: pers-1031662637@craigslist.org


Thanks, pal! That made my afternoon!

Well, judging from the brilliant sign off of "asshole", its safe to say that you did not enjoy my amorous inquiry. First off, pal, I did not know she had a boyfriend to begin with. I mean, let's face it, we both made eye contact and we both smiled at each other, which made me think "available". I guess that's what's got you in a bit of a tizzy there. The fact that your girlfriend (if, of course, she really IS your girlfriend) made eye contact and smiled at yours truly. In fact, to give you the reall story there boy scout, she took a double-take at me before she left the car first! That must really piss you off there, eh?

Then again, before calling anyone an "asshole", why don't you look to yourself? You obviously can't be all that if your girlfriend made eyes at me. Or, maybe you're an asshole to her and she just needs a change. Any girl can deal with an "asshole" just long enough until they begin to think of either breaking away or finding someone else. It's only human nature, pal.

Ya know, you could have just said simply "that's my girlfriend", and that would have been that. I would have sent you something apologetic like "my bad, bro" or something like that and this whole thing would have been done with. But, no! You decided to add "asshole" and make it somewhat personal. Well, you can continue to play "internet tough-guy" all you want with that if it makes you feel like a man. I, on the other hand, revel in your obvious insecurity and decided to fuck with you about it.

Insecure. Immature. Inarticulate. Incompetent. Well, some of us have to emerge from the shallow end of the gene pool, I guess.

I'll keep the ad up. If she responds, I'll gladly let you know.

No comments: