Thursday, February 12, 2009

Black frame glasses, black spike-ended nose ring, thai iced tea... - m4w (8pm on the 38 Muni last night)

Black frame glasses, black spike-ended nose ring, thai iced tea... - m4w (8pm on the 38 Muni last night)
Reply to: pers-1029724728@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-02-10, 5:26PM PST


We sat across from each other...I was a disaster, woke up late and forgotten to shave, had my lunch explode all over me in the day time...not at all looking my best.

But you...wow....I have seen plenty of pretty women on the bus, but your natural beauty was positively intoxicating.

I don't even know why I bother, because I can't imagine a woman as pretty as you is without a significant other, but....on the off chance I didn't look like quasimodo to you, and you're single, and like guys...well, I'd love to grab a drink or dinner or something with you.

And if not - I hope I'm lucky enough to sit across from you again someday =)
Re: Black frame glasses, black spike-ended nose ring, thai iced tea... - m4w (8pm on the 38 Muni last night)

That's my girlfriend, asshole.
Re: Re: Black frame glasses, black spike-ended nose ring, thai iced tea... - m4w (8pm on the 38 Muni last night)
From: pers-1029724728@craigslist.org


Wow - she's so lucky to be dating a dick like you who obviously can't handle the fact that someone paid her a perfectly respectable compliment. And clearly if you had READ THE FUCKING POST, you would see that I mentioned "if you are single" - not "even if you have a BF you should contact me".

Get a fucking grip.

No comments: